End the Fed’s War on Paychecks
The Obama-Reagan Comparison Does O. No Favors
Reform Conservatism and a Smarter Supply Side Tax Agenda
To sum up, here’s the winning agenda for a 21st century supply side renaissance:
1. Cut the top tax rate on business income to no higher than 25 percent. Leave wage taxes alone, and let the Left have their 39.6 percent “scalp the rich” talking point.
2. Allow all business investment to be deducted in the year of purchase
3. End the double taxation of savings
4. End the double taxation of international income
5. Cut taxes for the middle class, either by embracing an increase in the child tax credit, or cutting the payroll tax, or by some other means.
Larry Kudlow and Stephen Moore:
Return Of King Dollar Is A Great Sign For America
We love seeing this in IBD!
African American Conservatives (AACONS) has posted a podcast at Blog Talk Radio, and this one features two interviews, one with Congressman Paul Ryan and one with Steve Forbes. Listen to the interviews here in one file.
While not totally a supply-side message, when Larry Kudlow writes, it’s worth reading. As always, love seeing Kudlow’s name in the Investor’s Business Daily.
Be sure to grab a copy of this week’s The Weekly Standard
for an article about an original supply-sider, Jeff Bell, who is running for the US Senate in New Jersey.
Recently, Professor Brian Domitrovic, author of
, appeared on the Houston radio talk show “ Econoclasts The Price of Business” with host Kevin Price. An interview dubbed “The Supply Side Miracle” is interesting, with hints of things to come. Listen to the interview here.