Ralph Benko: End the Fed’s War on Paychecks
Brian Domitrovic: The Obama-Reagan Comparison Does O. No Favors
To sum up, here’s the winning agenda for a 21st century supply side renaissance:
1. Cut the top tax rate on business income to no higher than 25 percent. Leave wage taxes alone, and let the Left have their 39.6 percent “scalp the rich” talking point.
2. Allow all business investment to be deducted in the year of purchase
3. End the double taxation of savings
4. End the double taxation of international income
5. Cut taxes for the middle class, either by embracing an increase in the child tax credit, or cutting the payroll tax, or by some other means.